Yesterday it was a shocker of my life, suddenly Indian Government increased the petrol prices by Rs 7.5 that is whopping 10% hike in the fuel prices. Rupee fell to all time of low of around Rs 56 against a Dollar. Thanks to new official billionaire Mark Zuckerberg’s facebook and other social media site people at least crib their government, protest and make themselves heard.
Here are the some picks from various sites jokes and pictures.
1. Petroleum Minister had a sip of Thumbs Up and Said…. “aaj kuch Toofani Karte hai…>=)”
2. Petrol Pump Attendant : Kitne ka daaloon petrol ??
Aam Aadmi : 2 – 4 Rupaye ka gaadi ke upar spray kar de bhai. Aag lagani hai..
3. Petrol is now so costly Bappi Lahiri is replacing all the Gold on his body with bottles of Petrol
4. The “F” in your petrol car fuel gauge no longer means “Full”.
5. The monk who sold his ferrari probably knew about the petrol price hike (via bb)
6. Breaking News: 2 Mumbai players caught red handed accepting a 10 litre can of #Petrol to bowl a NO ball. #IPL